Making a great business profit is little comfort when what’s left in your bank account doesn’t reflect this. Poor cashflow can force a profitable business to close. Cash, and good cashflow management, is the lifeblood of any business.
- Ever wonder why your bank account doesn’t reflect your profit?
- Don’t understand your Cash Conversion Cycle?
- Want to have better cashflow this year?
Understanding your cashflow – the money flowing in and out of your business – is critical. Knowing if you can afford to pay yourself, if and when you can afford to pay your team or suppliers, when you can take on an additional employee, move to that lovely office down the road, are all key decisions when running your business. Cashflow forecasting and management can help you to answer these questions.
Understanding your cashflow can also help to improve your cashflow – to understand what’s going wrong, and implementing ways to improve things – basically how to get your cash in the bank quicker!
On Tuesday 9th March at 10am Sam from Float will be joining us to talk all things cashflow! At this free webinar you will:
- Learn the difference between profit and cash surplus in your business.
- Learn how the Working Capital Cycle works.
- Establish your Cash Conversion Cycle.
- How to forecast your cashflow.
- Identify the causes of poor cashflow.
- Understand the process changes that improve your cashflow.
- Understand how scenarios like taking on an extra employee or new office will affect your cashflow.
Check out our other webinars here.
You can also check out our cashflow services here.