Client Account Manager
Working hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week
We are looking for the next superstar to join our team to look after a portfolio of our clients on a daily basis, and work closely with the rest of the team. We’re looking for someone who goes above and beyond basic data entry – someone who will look after our clients, and give them the service they deserve! We want somebody who understands we don’t just do bookkeeping & accounting – we help our clients to achieve their dreams.
We would like you to have a grounding knowledge and minimum of 1 years experience in preparing payroll, and 2 years experience in bookkeeping. A payroll or accounting qualification of at least AAT Level 3 (or equivalent) plus a payroll qualification is preferable. Knowledge/experience of Xero is beneficial, but not essential.
Key Tasks/Responsibilities – inclusive of, but not limited to:
- Preparing monthly payroll for a wide range of clients using Xero Payroll
- Preparing monthly CIS subcontractor and suffered returns using Xero
- Preparing VAT returns
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register
- Month end reviews
- Preparing update reports so clients understand their financial position
- Virtual credit control
- Preparing director self assessment tax returns
- Setting up new clients
- Dealing with HMRC & Companies House
- Liaising with clients on the phone & Zoom
- Assisting with blogs/social media/marketing
- Taking an interest in every part of the business!
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £26,000 pa depending on qualifications and experience
- Company pension
- 20 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- 1 additional day’s holiday for each full year of service – up to 5 additional days
- ACCA Approved Employer – full CPD plan
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
Note: due to Covid-19 and home schooling we’re open to starting on less than 40 hours per week, then increase once the kids are back to school as normal!
How to apply:
Please send us a 2-3 minute video (telling us who you are as a person, your goals and what makes you you!) along with a CV to email@example.com. Check out our careers page for full details on how to apply, and other specific roles available.