“What gets measured gets managed.” – Peter Drucker
Successful businesses regularly review their results to assess financial health, monitor trends and identify improvement opportunities. The better you understand your business, the easier it will be to make more money or reduce your working hours. But often this process can be tedious and time consuming.
We believe that great businesses are built on smart decisions. So we’re committed to providing you with actionable insights and comprehensive reports that will help your business thrive.
Our Management Reporting service will help you stay on track to achieve your goals, and can be delivered monthly or quarterly. Your tailored management report contains everything you need to know about the performance of your business. At a glance, this report will help you track the metrics that are crucial for your business, and deliver insights which are invaluable for making better business decisions.
Who should have Management Reports?
If you want to regularly monitor the key drivers in your business and your financial results to ensure you’re on track with your budget to achieve your goals, then management reporting is essential. In the early days quarterly reporting may be sufficient, but as your business grows and your incomings and outgoings become more complex monthly reporting will be more beneficial, especially as things can start to change very quickly as you grow!
How we help
We’re here to help on every step of this journey.
- KNOW YOUR NUMBERS: (Performance Assessment) Key performance indicators (KPIs) are vital for understanding and measuring business performance. We’ll keep you regularly updated on the performance of your KPIs over time and against targets.
- TRANSFORM NUMBERS INTO INSIGHTS: (Performance Analysis) Leave the numbers to us, we’ll give the answers and insights you want to see. The goal of these insights is to provide understanding and visibility into revenues, profitability, cash flow, growth and non-financial metrics.
- REPORTS TO HELP YOUR BUSINESS THRIVE: (Performance Reporting) Your company is unlike any other, and that means you face unique business decisions on a daily basis. We deliver tailored management reports which present your numbers beautifully and provide the insights you need for informed decision making.
- BUILDING A BETTER BUSINESS: (Performance Improvement) Accurate and timely business intelligence is vital for effective decision making. Our goal is to help you make decisions that will result in improved profits, better cash flow and increased business value.
- FULL CIRCLE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT: (Performance Workflow) We believe that high performance is a journey, not a destination. Charting a course towards business success is a continual process: plan, execute, measure, repeat.
How it works
Determine the five most important Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for you to measure
Create your custom report template
Ensure you understand how to interpret your management report each month/quarter
Identify the best way to collect key data for your report
Each month (or quarter) we’ll send you a copy of your Management Report then follow up with a 15 minute momentum phone or Zoom call to discuss your results. We’ll help identify areas for improvement and set actions for you to complete prior to the next month (or quarter) to ensure you’re on track to achieve your goals.
Check out how this works each month/quarter with our Management Accounts Process Chart.
When should I start?
Any time is a good time to undertake Management Reports. The better you understand your financial results and their implications for your business, the more informed your decision making will be.
How do I start?
If you’re an existing client simply email your client account manager or email@example.com to ask to add management reporting to your services, and we’ll get you a proposal forwarded over.
If you are not working with PPF yet, then please visit our Work With Us page, complete the quick questionnaire and book a discovery call with us today!