At PPF, we want to work with you on an ongoing basis as your trusted advisor, rather than just focus on last year’s numbers. To do that, we need to understand your goals and challenges, as well as ensure you make the best possible business decisions. So that you’re comfortable contacting us, we don’t charge for Quick Queries.
Our Quick Queries service helps unlock opportunities for tax savings and prevents you from making mistakes that may have costly implications for the business in the future.
When should you use this service?
This service can be used for any quick query when you want advice around a particular issue, for example:
- Coding queries
- To clarify if an expense is tax deductible
- The potential purchase or sale of an asset
- PAYE deductions
- and many more!
We have a vast amount of expertise, experience, and resources to share with our clients. Our expertise is not limited to the financial and tax worlds and includes Business Planning, Coaching, Cash Flow Improvement, Marketing, and even Sales. It’s important that you get the support you need as a business owner, so don’t let the fear of a bill get in the way of picking up the phone or emailing us.
Benefits of our Quick Queries Service
Using our service will ensure:
- There is no bill for a quick question with a quick answer
- You avoid mistakes that may have costly implications down the line
- You build a trusted relationship with us
- You keep us informed of your plans
- We can minimise taxation commitments
- You discover an alternative point of view
- You can make informed decisions
- We can identify further issues that you hadn’t considered
- You gain access to the collective wisdom of the Pink Pig Financials team
How does it work?
A quick query is something that can be raised and resolved within twenty minutes, whether over the phone, in an email, or face to face conversation.
Some queries may seem simple at the outset, but are very technical in nature, or identify an opportunity to prevent a serious problem down the track, or make a tangible difference to your cashflow. If we need to spend more time to ensure we get you the best possible outcome, we’ll always discuss potential costs with you upfront, before we commence any new work.
If in doubt give us a shout!