Knowledge is power. You’ve heard the phrase before. So what type of power could a complete understanding of your business bring you? The power of quick, confident decision making? The power to start each day knowing exactly where you stand? The power to make more money, improve cash flow, and get that much closer to achieving your goals?
Our Money Confidence Programme is designed to bring you the knowledge and power you’ve been looking for. Management decisions rely on a sound understanding of the financial drivers in your business. We’ve developed this mentoring programme to not only help you have accurate numbers, but to teach you how to understand and interpret them so your business has the strong foundation it needs to grow.
The What: A 6 month mentoring programme designed for your needs, objectives and business direction
Our Money Confidence Programme takes place over 6 months. You’ll attend 1-2-1 monthly meetings with the Pink Pig team where we’ll take you through our step by step process to money confidence. We’ll go through:
- what success means, and looks like, to you
- what your business needs to give you personally and set savings and spending goals
- setting business targets
- knowing your numbers
And then once these foundations are in place we can work on 2 areas that are a priority for you and your business to reaching your goals.
That means less time agonising over spreadsheets, stressing about money and what’s going on in your business, and more time having dinner with your family, going on adventures, or just kicking your feet up and relaxing.
The Who: Passionate business owners who are tired of having questions and ready to get answers
The business owners we work with at Pink Pig are some of the kindest, smartest, and all around best people we know. You’re tired of the gobbledygook of accounting. You want clear, concise answers, and you want them now.
You’ve been asking:
- How much profit have I made this year?
- What should I be looking at and how often?
- Why has my profit increased but I have no cash?
- Is my cash level increasing or decreasing?
- What is affecting my cash level?
- What do I do now?
Our Money Confidence Programme can help you find all these answers and more.
We work with all types of business owners, from sole traders to partnerships to corporations. All we ask is that you have up to date software to run reports and obtain data.
To learn more about the Pink Pig Mission and our values we live and work by, click here.
The Why: To take back control of your financial situation
There is no better time than today to start taking back control. The sooner you start the Money Confidence Programme, the sooner you’ll have an understanding of your financial results, their implications, and the next steps you can take to improve not just your business but your everyday life.
Our mentoring programme will:
- Help you to feel in control of your finances
- Give you the confidence in your finances you need to make decisions
- Identity and correct existing errors in your reports to ensure you’re getting the correct information
- Teach you how to customise, format, and review your reports so decision making is quicker, easier, and less stressful
- Give you access to independent financial advice, phone support between meetings, and a team of accountants, systems, products and services all working towards your goal
- Keep you accountable with check-ins and actionable lists of steps to take between meetings
- Allow you to know what your tax bills will be so you don’t need to stress about them – instead you can plan and save!
The Investment: Just £2,497 plus VAT
The Money Confidence Programme is an important investment not just for your business but for you, personally. The time and money you put in today will be returned to you ten-fold in the future.
You can pay in one lump sum, or if you’re a limited company you can set up a 3 or 12 month payment plan to spread the cost and ease your cashflow.
If you’re ready to start your journey to money confidence sign up for the programme today using the button below! Or if you have any questions or are ready to get signed up, please drop us an email on email@example.com