Is your business in need of HR Support? Pink Pig People & Culture is here to help!
We are strong believers of a ‘prevention rather than cure’ approach to HR, believing if you get your culture right, then you will be on top of any issues, and work together to resolve them, before it becomes a HR problem! Ensuring your team is performing at their best, will help your business be at it’s best!
Pink Pig People & Culture was born out of the requirement to have not just the HR compliance support, but also the culture, development and performance elements working side by side, to help your team be at the top of their game. Creating an environment where your team are happy, valued and thriving is a win win for everyone.
HR Compliance & Support
We’ve partnered with CitrusHR to provide affordable HR support and time-saving online HR software that helps small, medium, and fast growing businesses reach their full potential with help from friendly experts.
We recognise it can be difficult for small business to know when they need to bring in HR. If the past couple of years has shown us anything, it is that no matter how small, every business needs trustworthy HR advice and support. Whether this is for specific HR enquiries or guidance for staying on the right side of employment law, we have your back.
We provide expert HR advice whenever you need it, and our HR software helps save you time on your holiday bookings, time-tracking and more! Feel safe in the knowledge that you have every angle of HR covered:
- Tailor made employment contracts and a staff handbook to keep you legally compliant
- HR advice from our qualified consultants and employment lawyers whenever you have a question or issue
- Easy to use software gives you instant access to all your staff information and saves hours of admin time
And if you need support with increasing admin pressures as your team and business grows, this is how we can help:
- Qualified HR consultants and employment lawyers at the end of the phone if you should ever need help with any staff grievances, hybrid working support, and any other HR guidelines
- Access to workplace risk assessments to make transitioning back to office or onsite working easier and within Health and Safety legal guidelines. This includes guidance on hybrid working and flexible working patterns
- Anonymous staff surveys to find out what your team is comfortable with, including workplace socialising and activities, and to enquire about wellness and mental health
Check out our Masterclass: The Employers Guide to HR to learn a little more about your requirements of an employer and how we can help take the stress away!
Culture, Development & Performance
We’re collaborating with Danielle Heath of IES Culture to help bring the side of traditional HR that we feel is missing – and actually, what we believe to be the most important side of being an employer! When a business focuses on culture, and putting their people first, their team win, and in turn, so does the business.
Culture is what makes a company unique, and it’s what keeps people coming back for more. It defines how employees are treated, how your customers are treated, and how the organisation treats itself. And if you can get this right from the start, it’ll pay off big in the long run!
We can help in 3 ways:
- Team Coaching & Mentoring: We can work with you to identify and develop your professional competencies and capabilities, in order to accelerate the growth and success of your business. Some of the key areas covered are professional development, effective communication & networking, agile emotional intelligence, conflict resolution, defining vision, purpose & values, and operational processes.
- Everything DISC: Our learning and development solutions are designed to have an immediate and lasting impact on the performance of people and the culture of a business. We deliver high impact experiences that support your employees’ learning and development needs, making workplace interactions more enjoyable and effective.
- Change Management: We get it – change is scary – for both you and your team. We can support organisations through change by using business disciplines to navigate and explore how change affects, and is affected by, individuals, teams, and organisations, equipping them with the knowledge, theories, skills, and techniques to unlock resistence to change, effectively support and motivate individuals and teams to embrace change, implement change smoothly and effectively, and develop the emotional intelligence necessary to support a thriving agile culture.
What should I do to get started?
Just get in touch! Contact Pink Pig People and Culture today on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss your requirements and what service would best suit your needs.
Top HR Blogs
- When’s the right time to hire your first employee?
- How do I go about hiring an employee?
- Does your recruitment process serve your business?
- How to retain employees and the benefit for employers
- Increase to National Minimum Wage & National Living Wage for 22/23
- When do I need to set up a pension for my employees?
- What is the Employment Allowance?