Getting your processes right
Reliable HR processes like an easy system for booking holiday, will help you nurture the trust and respect that a growing team needs, which will help build a positive culture. However, creating a fun working environment will never outweigh the negative impact of things such as repeated payroll errors, so it’s extremely important that you get this right. We know how much time and effort goes into hiring the right people, but having simple and effective HR and payroll software makes it easier to hold on to them.
Listen to your people
Staff surveys are a good way to keep your ear to the ground and monitor how your people are feeling and what you can do to improve their motivation and morale. You can see the results in a very visual report; and tracks changes over time. Remember that happy, engaged employees are productive employees. A study by Gallup indicated that engaged workers are 21% more productive, exhibit lower turnover rates, and lower absenteeism rates compared to those who aren’t engaged. Yet another reason for being a great employer!
How do I get started?
If you need support & help with this then contact Pink Pig People and Culture today on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss your requirements and what service would best suit your needs.
Top HR Blogs
- When’s the right time to hire your first employee?
- How do I go about hiring an employee?
- Does your recruitment process serve your business?
- How to retain employees and the benefit for employers
- Increase to National Minimum Wage & National Living Wage for 22/23
- When do I need to set up a pension for my employees?
- What is the Employment Allowance?
Check out Pink Pig on YouTube for all our HR, Culture and accounting top tips.